9.04.2012

Is anyone else happy school finally started?

Oh lord I haven't posted in a while. Oh loooordy. I blame school, even though I've had tons of free time. If anything, school should have given me more things to write about. It has, I've just been too lazy to write about them.

WELL. For starters, I'm just going to put out my schedule so future me (and anyone else reading this dead blog) can know what I'm talking about.

1st period - AP Lang & Comp - Mrs. Andreasen
2nd period - AP Chem - Mrs. Kistler
3rd period - Chem Lab - Mrs. Kistler
4th period - Pre-Calc - Mr. Sutton
5th period - Concert Choir - Mrs. Combs
6th period - Online AP Psych and Online Creative Writing - No teacher (I'll get into that later)
7th period - Newspaper - Mrs. Costello.

So, my schedule is great, I know, go ahead and bask in it's glory. I love being a Junior. I love all my classes. I especially love my 1st, 5th, 6th, and 7th. Like, love love. 1st, because it's English. And I have Mrs. Andreasen! Great teacher. 5th, it's Chorus, with Mrs. Combs! Great teacher, again. 7th, it's Newspaper with Mrs. Costello! How many times must I say it? 6th, there's no teacher! Another great teacher</sarcasm>. I love having what is essentially an independent study. It's great. I go into the Newspaper/Journalism lab and read whatever I need to read for the week or do whatever activity is due, and if I'm done early, I can do other work. Or, if I feel like I have so much other work to do I can't concentrate, I can do the Psych/Creative Writing work at home. It's great. The Psych class just started, so I'm really hoping it's going to be good. Creative Writing doesn't start until next semester. There's only one thing that I don't like about the online classes.

THE ECOACH.

MRS. SUNCHIPS.

KILL ME.

She is the ONE reason I took Creative Writing online. I would LOVE a classroom environment, but I cannot STAND that woman. Hopefully, I won't have to interact with her at all. I would LOVE that.

How's this for a transition.

I really wish I could go back three months and restart from there. I've done so much I regret in the past couple weeks (hell, the past couple days) that I wish I could stop myself from doing. I just wish I knew what to do. I'm too busy trying to please everyone else that I forgot that I still exist. Sometimes I feel like I'm being too selfish, but really, what I've been doing recently has been for other people. I would've done all my summer work, I wouldn't have gone that far with that guy, I would've done so much more.

Sorry for those random feels, guise.

Much love from the girl in tight jeans, GinnaaayMarie.

No comments:

Post a Comment